Wednesday, May 20, 2009

T H E S I S . .












Hye me...

THESIS : FABRIC AUTHENTICITY SYSTEM
DEVELOPER : NORISLINA ISMAIL


In the first place I would like to record my gratitude to my supervisor, Mr. Wan Muhammad Syahrir Bin Wan Hussin for his supervision, advice and guidance from the early stage of this project as well as giving me extraordinary experiences through out the work. Above all and the most needed, he provides me unflinching encouragement and support in various ways.

I also gratefully acknowledge to my Introduction to Image Processing lecturers, Mr. Che Yahaya Yaakob and Dr. Jasni Muhammad Zain for his and her idea, advice, and guidance about the concept of image processing in order to help me to complete the system.

Words fail me to express my appreciation to my parent whose dedication love and persistent confidence in me, has taken the load off my shoulder. I owe them a millions of love, supports and guidance to be a good person. It is also a pleasure to express my gratitude wholeheartedly to my siblings who always offer me love and spirit.

Finally, thanks to numerous friends who endured this long journey with me, always offering love, guidance and supports. I also would like to thank everybody who was important to the successful realization of this thesis, as well as expressing my apology that I could not mention personally one by one. Thanks guys!


Alhamdulillah...Selase lps tesis sy siap jgk dijilid akhirnye..hooray!!hati berbunge2 riang ketike menatap tesis sy ni...terbayar sgale penat lelah mase nk siapkn tesis ni aritu...(hampir 2 minggu gak la aku xtdo mlm sbb nk wat bende nie..MORAL of d story :jgn wat keje last minutes..hahaha)thanks utk Encik Wan Mohd Shahrir krn sudi mjadi supervisor sy yg gentleman n sgt murah hati.hehe..(nada sedikit malu2 kucing...) I LUV U..haha..(jgn sape2 jeles,k...?keke...)di entry kali ni sy selitkan penghargaan kpd mereka2 yg telah membantu sy sewaktu pembikinan tesis ini...tanpe mereka2 di atas ini,mungkin sy terpakse extend..huhu..thanks jgk kt kwn2 sume yg bantu sy..yg tk jemu2 bg semangat kt sy utk teruskn psm (projek sarjana muda)ni...mekna,kak ayu,nik,ayu..mereka pnah mencetuskn satu inspirasi utk sy teruskn psm ini tnpe rase putus asa..tk lupe jgk kt sume kwn2 class sy...thanks guys!



PSM...I LOVE U SO000000 MUCH!!
=)






No comments: